Browse the Auction NOW for a staggering array of merchandise, services, and experiences up for bid.
You could score amazing deals on things you'd be buying anyway (like summer camp!), as well as one-of-a-kind items and experiences you won't find anywhere else (like a tour of the UN!). Share these links with friends and family, too.
Here is just a sampling of what you'll find.
SUMMER FUN & AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
The weather is warming up, and summer is just around the corner. What should we do with the kids??? The Auction has an answer for you. You could win:
- One week of Little Splashers Swim Camp
- Two weeks of Oasis Day Camp for the price of one
- One week of Kids Half-Day Tennis Camp at The Tennis Club of Hastings
- $50 worth of Indoor Basketball Open Play at House of Sports
- A Tennis Play Date for up to 5 Children at The Play Place
- Summer Classes and Play Passes at Scribble Art Workshop
- A Gymcats Gymnastics Total Experience
- Local dance and yoga classes
and much more!
The Auction has big fun for everyone!
Enjoy the best of the Rivertowns with delicious offerings such as:
- Gift certificates from Hastings favorites Juniper and The Mill
- Lunch at the Blue Hill Café at Stone Barns—as well as a market bag filled with take-home goodies and a copy of Chef Dan Barber’s most recent book, The Third Plate
- A super-special five-course chef’s tasting menu for two, including wine, at Wolfert’s Roost, in Irvington
Don’t want to go out? Have an amazing whole food, plant-based family meal delivered to your door by a Natural Gourmet–trained chef. Or get your kids into the kitchen with a hands-on cooking class for up to 5 children led by Co-op alum Kate Sonders, an accomplished food writer, food photographer, and recipe developer.
The Auction has something for every taste!
Birthday parties will be a cinch this year with one of our amazing Auction party packages:
- A Penny Lick Ice Cream party at their beautiful new shop on Warburton Avenue (complete with an ice cream–making lesson and make-your-own sundaes)
- An all-inclusive party at Elmwood Day Camp (including food, beverages, and camp counselors to lead the games)
- A Young at Art birthday party (with a great art project that each child can take home)
Or, build your own party with pizza from Slices, a birthday cake from By the Way Bakery, and a rec room rental from the James Harmon Community Center.
Party time begins at the Auction!
MUSEUMS & MEMBERSHIPS
Get out and explore! Take home passes to the American Museum of Natural History, or a membership to Wave Hill gardens in Riverdale, the Hudson River Museum, and the Children’s Museum of Manhattan. Explore the world from the comfort of a darkened movie theater with a membership to The Jacob Burns Film Center, in Pleasantville, which is dedicated to presenting the best of independent, documentary, and world cinema.
Let the Auction expand your horizons!
TEACHER WISH LISTS
The Auction website also includes Teacher Wish List items! Give a gift to the teacher who made this past year so wonderful for you and your family. Or buy an item that you know your child will enjoy playing with in next year's classroom. Share the links above with friends and family (hello, grandparents!) and imagine all the kids who will enjoy this gift for years to come.
Shop the Auction to help teachers spark your child’s imagination!
MOTHER’S DAY & FATHER’S DAY
Mother’s Day is May 8, and Father’s Day is June 19. Cross something off your to-do list and win brownie points with a fabulous gift from the Auction:
- Gift certificates from Indigo clothing boutique and Maisonette home design
- A flower bouquet from Village Balloon & Flower Shop
- A cotton and ostrich-leather handbag from Aki Kano in Brooklyn
- Private yoga classes
- A facial from Luna Belle Aesthetics
- A full car detailing from C&B Automotive
Don’t end up in the doghouse! The Auction has you covered for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
ART & PHOTOGRAPHY
Let’s face it: You have an empty spot on your wall (or many). And you really meant to get family portraits taken last year (and the year before). So shop the Auction catalog to fill your photo albums, and your walls, with art and photography. This year’s Auction features:
- Cartoon art from local artist Isabella Bannerman
- A framed paper sculpture by Co-op alum Marisa Silverstein
- Original Hastings photographs by Co-op dad Cory Merchant
- Whimsical watercolor prints that will brighten up your child’s room
You can also book photo sessions for the family with Tiffany Arment Photography, Audrey DeWys Photography, or Christina Torpie Photography.
Let the Auction surround you with art that brings you joy!
Looking for something truly special and unique? You’ll find it at this year’s Auction:
- A personal, exclusive-access tour of the United Nations for 3 adults and 3 children led by Co-op dad Boaz Paldi, Engagement Manager for the UN
- A Chinese Tea Tasting (Gong Fu Cha) with the Co-op’s own Dae Yoo, a former Chinese tea specialist who trained with the tea masters of the Tea Gallery and the Mandarin’s Tearoom
- Two tickets to Foods of New York Tours, which offers food tasting and cultural walking tours through NYC’s most delicious and historic neighborhoods
Tackle your bucket list at the Auction!